Monday, June 15, 2009

Scrapblog

Wondering how to make awesome headers, sweet picture layouts, or a super chic signature? Try this site:


www.scrapblog.com

I recently heard about this site from a friend and now I'm hooked! I made the header on this blog from this site. It's totally free as long as you stick to the stuff that costs no credits. I found it easiest to start with a theme rather than a blank page. Create your username and then hit the create a scrapblog button. To make my headers I would start with a theme and then create the page the way I wanted it. Then I would delete the extra pages, then hit publish and share to photobucket. Once you've got your page on photobucket downsize it to large and copy the direct link code, then paste that in the web pic code for your header. They also have tons of options such as creating a book, making your own personal calendar, and cards. It's so much fun and extremely addicting once you get the hang of it! Here are a couple of pic layouts I made for my personal blog posts:



Photobucket

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love, love, love it!! As you can see I Havent done much else since it started it. LOL!!!