Thursday, May 7, 2009

Want a Cute font on your blog?

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

If you have an obsession with making your blog ultra cute then try this out. This site is amazing, and has TONS of blog tutorials. The one I love the most is the custom font tutorial. I had searched everywhere trying to find the answer and these folks have it! Click on the link below and follow the instructions to get a custom font on your blog. It's a little involved but definitely worth it. This is how I got my fonts! If you do decide to try this out, leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can see how chic it looks. Good Luck! :)
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

3 comments:

Mele said...

You know I'm all over this! Thanks so much!

Natalie said...

OMGOSH i am so so so so excited to go figure out how use this thank you so much. your blog is uber cute.

<3

Mckensie Assmus said...

Thanks you thank you thank you Ive been searching forever for something like this Lets hope I do it right!!