Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New at the Cottage

Since I haven't found any new great blog tips for you readers I decided to add a new element to the blog. I have been wanting to share awesome products for a while now but just haven't got around to it. (Considering I am quite the shopaholic) Our first featured products come from Burts Bees. I LOVE Burts Bees products! Not only are they natural but they smell awesome and work! A few of my favorites are:


Burts Replensihing Lip Balm with pomegranite oil. I am addicted to this lip balm, it's my favorite.

In my opinion this Baby Wash smells the best by far than any other wash on the market. I can't stop smelling my kids after a bath!

Recently I was looking for a new night cream that won't break the bank and saw this at Target. I have been using it for a week and love it. It smells good and makes my skin super soft.

If you have a great beauty, blog tip you'd like to share or you just need some blog help email me at: thinkpinkcottage@yahoo.com


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shillig 1 said...

amy i'm glad you did this post. burts bees also has great body wash for everyone else & i've recently tried their radiance face wash, i like it so far. we also use their shampoo & conditioner & love it.